Let’s try this again.  I’ve done so poorly at this whole blog thing this year and I want to start over.  Maybe now that I’m past the wedding planning stage I can focus more on some other things in my life.  I still am at a loss as to how I have already been married for almost seven months!  It has been such a blessing to learn and grow with someone each and every day and I am so excited to do this for the rest of my life.

For anyone that knows me at all, you know that I love cooking and I love to do that for other people.  This has been one of my favorite parts of marriage.  I love when Greg comes home each day and I get to have dinner with him.  I know it sounds 50’s housewife, but it truly is one of my favorite parts of each day.  Knowing that I made a meal for him and I get to share that meal with him is great.  My hope is to share some of what we make and tips we come across with each of you.  Wish me luck :)

Comments

Popular Posts