Bring on Fall

It is now officially fall!  Hallelujah!  I could not be any happier about that statement.  Fall is without a doubt my favorite season.  I love Christmas but fall as a season takes the cake people.  I began my fall celebrating on September 1 because I want to and I can.  I know that today is really the beginning but I do what I want.  

I have a feeling that this fall might be my favorite. We are going to have two fall birthdays in our house this year and I'm extremely jealous that mine is not one of them.  I would love an excuse for my birthday to be in the fall.  A pumpkin themed birthday party has my name all over it.  

Our fall is going to look a little like this...



We watch football in our house.  It's not looking good so far for my Razorbacks, but what else is new?  Greg's Jets on the other hand are 2-0 so he is happy. 

 
We have some baby showers planned for Carson and I.  I'm pretty excited about them and being able to help get everything ready for my new little buddy.  My Mom and Aunt are coming out for one of the showers too.  Hooray!  

 
This little guy turns 30 this fall!  I think I'm more excited than he is but he is handling turning 30 better than some so good for him.  I had big intentions of throwing him a huge party this year and then we realized I will be 36 weeks pregnant and that may not be the best idea.  He has requested homemade lasagna for dinner and maybe just do something fun that day.  I'm pretty sure I can get on board with that.  
 

 
The highlight of our fall is all about this little guy.  We are hoping to meet him late November.  We will see when he decides to let us meet him.  Love my little fall birthday baby. 

Okay, if we are being honest there may be a lot of these things happening as well this fall.  



I have been burning the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle lately.  Up next is the Caramel Pumpkin Swirl.  

Happy Fall Everyone!







Comments

Popular Posts