A Letter From Mom

To my sweet little Carson,
I am still in shock that you are here and that I am your Mom.  I never imagined the love that would immediately come when I heard your cry for the first time.  Having you was without a doubt the hardest thing I have ever done but by far one of the greatest things I have ever done.  I love you more and more each day.  

I want you to know that you worth the wait.  Your Dad and I were convinced you would come early but you did not.  My water broke on my due date for you and you came the 14 hours later.   I guess technically that makes you a day late.  We will not hold that against you.  You weighed 6 pounds and 7 ounces.  You were so sweet and so little.  We had to buy you some more clothes and diapers because we were convinced you would weigh more than that.  Some of your newborn clothes still make you look tiny.  We love our tiny little cuddle bug.  All of the nurses at the hospital loved you.  They constantly commented on how content you were and how much hair you have.  We are thankful that after being home for a week you are still that sweet and content baby.  The hair is still there too.  

You change and wow us everyday.  It is so fun watching your little personality began to show.  I love you sweet boy and I am honored to be your Mom.  


Comments

Popular Posts