Friday Favorites



Happy Friday everyone!  I am so glad it's Friday.  We have a busy weekend ahead though.  Biker Weekend at church, lot of errands, more crafting and a wedding.  Here we go for Friday Favorites.

{One}
We love football in our house.  For me, it is college football all the way.  Greg likes the NFL more.  I'm a big Arkansas Razorback fan and even though we lost this past weekend I'm hopeful for the rest of the season.  My favorite is still my new sign for my door that I made a few weeks ago.  I am still loving my new shirt to wear on Saturdays as well.


{Two}
We are loving the new milestones with our buddy.  He is 10 months old and he is into everything.  Wednesday night he was showing off with his walking toy.  

{Three}
Fall is here and that means I have an excuse to eat these.  I"m all about the pumpkin for fall but these little guys are a favorite.
{Four}
I have been working on my craft projects for the upcoming SEBTS Craft and Bake Sale.  Being crafty all week has been my favorite.  Here are some of the ones I made last year for myself.


I made this one this past week.

{Five}
I went to a Rodan & Fields event with my friend Jaime last night.  I learned a lot and I'm excited about trying out the products.  It was a favorite of the week.  Some girl time, some pumpkin spice donut holes, and ending the night with chips & salsa.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Linking up for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika, and Narci.
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Linking up for Friday Five with Christina.



Comments

Popular Posts