Life Lately


I feel like these last few weeks have been a blur.  We have all been feeling under the weather at one point in the last few weeks.  

We have tried to enjoy the last bit of fall before Christmas comes.  Here is a little life lately for you.  

I did really well at the Craft & Bake Sale on November 5th.  I'm looking forward to participating again next year.  




I sold 95% of what I had.  A few of the things I had left I will use for Christmas gifts myself.  

Carson has spent a lot of time with his grandparents lately and showing off his walking skills.

Carson is either going through a growth spurt or not feeling well because he has been sleeping like crazy.  He slept til 9am on Sunday and took a 3 hour nap yesterday at daycare.  
Sunday we all rested and had one of our favorite dinners.  We love dumplings in our house and we would eat them if every week if we could.  

Have a great Tuesday!  I'm off to work on more birthday party prep.  Little man turns 1 in one week!

Comments

Popular Posts