Vacation Recap


Hey friends, we are back!  We were on vacation last week and the week before Greg was gone on a short work trip.  I finally feel like we are back to normal.  I thought I would recap a few days of our vacation today and try to finish it up tomorrow.  

My Mom and Dad bought Carson a new backpack for his trip to see them.  He loves Elmo and we found this cute backpack at Target.  He still doesn't know that if you push Elmo's nose that he sings the ABC's.  Oh darn.  




We left our house at 4:20 on Saturday morning, so Carson flew in his pajamas.  He liked checking out the airplanes and watching the Trolls movie.  We enjoyed that he flew for free.  He turns 2 in a month so that is his last free flight.  We landed in NWA about lunch time.  My brother and sister-in-law had a bonfire and chili cookout on Saturday evening.  We loved walking around their property that they plan to build on soon.  Carson had some baseball lessons too.

Sunday was baby shower day.  My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first child in November.  My Mom and I hosted a baby shower for them.  We had a blast. 
Come check out Eaton Field. 

 Everyone designed a baby block for Baby Titus.  Every little boy needs a set of blocks.  I ordered plain 1 inch blocks on Amazon and bought a big pack of Sharpies.
 I found Aspen Jay's blog a while back and she had so many fun baseball theme printables so we used a lot of them.  
 The brown envelopes I bought at Michaels and added a little baseball sticker on them.  Each guest could address their thank you that way.  
 My brother and I are Braves fans so the onesies were a fun decoration and Baby Titus will look pretty cute in them too.  
 We had a few different popcorn options and you could make your own mix in the popcorn bags.  We had White Cheddar Popcorn, Black & White Drizzle and Peanut Butter Fudge drizzle popcorn.  
 I loved having the glass bottle drinks.  The Dr. Pepper was the old school bottles made with real sugar.  Yes please.  
 My Aunt made these cookies.  They were chocolate chip and she knocked them out of the park.  

 You can't have a baseball themed shower without peanuts, sunflower seeds, and cracker jacks.  
I apparently was too busy running around to get any pictures of her opening presents.  Katy had so many friends and family come.  Baby Titus is going to be set for a while.  

I think that is a good place to stop for today.  I'll see you tomorrow with some more vacation pictures.  

Comments

Popular Posts