What's Up Wednesday: February


Happy Wednesday friends!  I'm excited to link up for What's Up Wednesday with Shay.

This is a great recap of the month post for me and I love reading what others are doing.  

Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Grilled Chicken & Salads
Tuesday: Chicken Rice Bowls
Wednesday: Out Before Church
Thursday: Out for a Work Dinner
Friday: Pizza

What I'm Reminiscing About...
 Carson got a haircut this past weekend and it made me think about his first haircut. Oh that hair!  It was so long when it was wet.




What I'm Loving...
This weather.  We had a really warm February and it has been so nice.  I'm getting excited that soon we will have more daylight to enjoy the nice weather.  

What We've Been Up To...
We have both been so busy with work lately that we are trying to get lots of rest in.  We have enjoyed some fun time with the buddy each evening.  He keeps us entertained.


What I'm Dreading...
Potty training.  The good news is that they are working with Carson a lot at daycare so that is making me feel a little better about the situation.

What I'm Working On...
I'm working on saying no.  This is the greatest struggle I have.  I want to please and I want to do everything well.  I need to say no and prioritize better.  I am doing much better at saying no and guarding my family time in the evenings.  Growth friends, growth.  

What I'm Excited About...
Spring!  I'm ready for a season change.  Winter has been long and I'm excited for fresh and warmth.

What I'm Watching/Reading...
Well the Olympics are over so back to regularly scheduled programming.  I'm watching This Is Us and rewatching Gilmore Girls.  I just watched You Jump I Jump Jack.  

I'm reading Why I Hate Green Beans right now.  I really like it so far.

What I'm Listening To...
Carson wants to listen to Trolls non stop.  I'm not so sure I'm as big of a fan as he is.  I'm listening to a lot of Phil Wickham lately.

What I'm Wearing...
I know I have said it before but I've been buying a lot of clothes on Amazon lately. I bought these pants last week.  We can wear jeans often at work but I'm trying to limit them to once a week.  

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
I'm getting a haircut this weekend and I plan to enjoy my weekend with my best two guys.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
March is anniversary month.  This year marks 6 years married to this guy!  Love him so much!

What Else Is New...
Not much.  

Bonus: What's Your Family's Favorite Spring Break Destination?
We like going to fun places for the day like the aquarium or go watch airplanes land at the airport.  However, we always love to go to Charleston.  We may try to squeeze in a trip to DC this spring.

Have a great Wednesday friends.

I'm also linking up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts