What's Up Wednesday: March


Happy Wednesday everyone!  This week is flying by and today is my last day of work for the week.

I'm linking up for What's Up Wednesday with Shay.  I love this link up.  It is probably my favorite.  


Here we go with all of the questions and a bonus question.


What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Sausage Tortellinis (We buy the ones at Sam's)
Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken and Roasted Veggies
Friday: Baked Ham and Au Gratin Potatoes

What I'm Reminiscing About...




6 years ago this week we were in Charleston for our honeymoon!  We LOVED Charleston and have been talking about going back soon.  

What I'm Loving...
The extra daylight.  We have taken advantage of some extra walks and bubble time.  I love the sunshine.

What We've Been Up To...
We celebrated our anniversary this past weekend with dinner at Firebirds and are just thankful for a great 6 years!

What I'm Dreading...
Pollen!  Winter has lingered this year and I know the pollen is coming and coming very soon!  I love the spring temps but I hate not being able to open my windows because of the yellow pollen that is EVERYWHERE.  

What I'm Working On...
Spring cleaning!  We have done some and still have a bit to go.  Oh hooray!

What I'm Excited About...
Thursday is Carson's Easter Egg Hunt at school.  I always love going to spend time with my favorite two year old.  Here are pictures from his last two.





What I'm Watching/Reading...
We have been watching a lot of March Madness and PJ Masks lately.  I blame that second on the 2 year old.  I just recently finished Gilmore Girls again on Netflix.  Season 7 is so hard for me to get through.  

I've been reading these two books.


What I'm Listening To...
I've been on a Phil Wickham kick lately.  It is all I want to play in my car.  

What I'm Wearing...
So I bought these pants on Amazon and I love them!  They are so comfortable.  I have the dark charcoal ones.  I'm thinking it is time for another pair.  

What I'm Doing This Weekend...


We are excited to celebrate Easter at our church this weekend!  Come join us if you are in the RDU area.  

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
We are taking Carson to the Tractors & Trains Festival.  We have never been and it may be a bust but it will be fun day with my two guys.

What Else is New...
Not much.

Bonus: Favorite Easter Tradition
Going to church on Easter with my boys!  


Have a great Wednesday everyone!

I'm also linking up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts