Friday Favorites: Snow Day Edition


It's Friday!  I think it is Friday at least.  This week has got me all sorts of confused.  Silly snow days and snow delays.  It is Friday and that means I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their Friday Favorites.  I decided to make mine a snow day edition. 

Duke Basketball
We were so excited about watching the Duke game on Wednesday night as they took on Carolina.  It was a crazy game that went to OT but Duke won, so all is okay in the snow world.  We were looking forward to this game all week.  This picture was actually taken on the day Coach K hit win #1000.


Netflix Binge Watching
I think if we are all honest, we watch a little too much TV on snow days.  I am guilty.  I probably watched one if not two seasons of FRIENDS this week.  I'm sorry, but could it BE any more cold?

 

All Things Sweet
One, I somehow still had some of these bad boys left.  Do not ask me how.  I don't know.  They are delicious. 


Two, I love all things peanut butter and last week I found this recipe that involved white chocolate, popcorn, sprinkles and peanut butter.  It sounded like a wonderful combo to me and it was.  It turned out to be a great snack this week.   Check out the recipe for the Valentines White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn here.  Feel free to change the M&M and sprinkle colors to whatever your little heart desires. 




Comments

  1. Saw your friends picture on the linkup and had to click over, I too have been binge watching Friends all week! Such a classic :-) Those little balls of deliciousness made me hungry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch all the time Erin. I've seen all of the episodes many many times. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts