Friday Favorites


I can't tell you how happy I am that today is Friday.  It's been quite the week at our house.  The buddy was home Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from daycare with a fever.  

As always, I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites.
{ONE}
My #1 favorite this week is Amoxicillin.  We love the pink medicine at our house.  At first we thought Carson's fever was from a viral bug but we should have trusted our instincts and realized that his symptoms were that of a normal ear infection for him.  His only symptom is a fever.  He rarely pulls at his ears and always sleeps like normal.  We just thought his fever wasn't as high as it normally is with ear infections.  Thank you Jesus for medicine and great pediatricians.  

{TWO}
I woke up Tuesday morning and saw this!  I had pre-ordered this movie the night I saw it in theaters.  I loved everything about it.  Carson watched it for the first time while we were home sick and he loved it too.  He danced the whole way through the song Gaston.  

{THREE}
Yesterday, I joined in on the Girl Chat linkup.  We shared some of our summer staples.  One of my favorite summer staples in my HydroFlask.  I thought I had a picture of it but can't find it.  It keeps my water cold all day long and I love it.  Greg bought them for us two years ago.  They have such great reviews.  

{FOUR}


I hated that my buddy was not feeling well for most of the week but he is always a favorite.  Not to mention staying in our pajamas all day and lots of cuddles.  

{FIVE}
This is a huge favorite.  It is no secret that my two favorite Rodan + Fields products are the micro-dermabrasion paste and the sunscreen.  However, this is trying to take over.  The Active Hydration Serum is wonderful.  One of my Preferred Customers told me on Tuesday that it is her new favorite and that was just about an hour or so after she received it.  Greg and I have been putting it on our hands and I can't wait to share our results soon.  If you are in a field where you have to wash your hands all the time, I would love for you to try this.  I currently have two samples that I would love to share.  E-mail me at harrison.emily@me.com and we can talk about the samples.

I'm also linking up with Carolina Charm for Five on Friday.




Comments

Popular Posts