Tuesday Talk


Today I am linking up with Ashley and Erika for Tuesday Talk.  

I feel like I have been in a dinner rut lately.  I need some help.  I work full time outside the home and have a toddler.  He eats really well so our meals are for three people.  My husband likes to take the leftovers to work the next day most of the time.  

Here is my real dilemna though, I love using the Crockpot but most everything we would make is going to burn up in that thing by the time we get home.  I don't know about you, but a burnt dinner doesn't sound so hot to me.  

We love to grill but by the time we get home and get the grill going (charcoal), we have one fussy little guy. We buy our chicken and ground beef in bulk from Sam's so we always have that on hand.  We love Tacos and already have those once a week.  

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Comments

Popular Posts