Weekend Recap


Happy chilly Monday friends!  It is in the 30s here this morning and it is cold.  

Greg and I went to dinner with several couples in our small group on Friday night and had our very own Octoberfest.  I was in charge of dessert so I made a German Chocolate Cake.  It was tasty and we had to bring more home than I wanted to.

Carson had fun at Grammy's house.

We missed our swim lesson on Saturday because we were all exhausted and had a lot of errands to run.
We opted for a breakfast of champions at Chick-fil-A before the errands started.  

Carson and I went to his friends birthday party and it started pouring while we were at the party.  Oh yay.  That made for a fun afternoon of errands.

He had fun playing and decorating his pumpkin at the party.



Saturday evening was low key and a soup kind of night.  

Sunday morning was church and wearing his new boots.
We opted for Panera for lunch before heading home to nap and play.
We played some t-ball and then carved a pumpkin.




He had a blast.
We spent the rest of our night inside watching football.  Love weekends with my boys.

I'm linking up Lindsay for Hello Monday.


Comments

Popular Posts