What's Up Wednesday


Happy Halloween friends!  I'm excited to see my little man in his costume again today.  He looks precious in it.  

Today, I'm linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday.  I can't believe it is time again already.  October has flown by and we are basically in the holiday season.  Bring on the Christmas music.




What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Stir Fry
Tuesday: Chicken Rice Bowls
Wednesday: Ghoulash and Pumpkin Cookies  
Thursday: Chicken Parmesan
Friday: Pizza

What I'm Reminiscing About...
We have our family pictures in a few weeks and I can't help but look at our old ones and see my little dude.  









What I'm Loving...
Having a potty trained toddler.  He still is in a diaper at night but man is he doing great during the day.  Keep up the good work buddy.

What We've Been Up To...
We went to see the Carolina Hurricanes play on Sunday for the first time and we all loved it!  We toured the locker room and everything.  It was a blast.  



What I'm Dreading...
I finished Christmas shopping for Carson weeks ago and I'm at a loss for Greg this year.  I always can figure them both out early on but not so much for Greg this year.  I think I have one idea.  Hopefully I can figure it out soon.

What I'm Working On...
All things Craft & Bake Sale.  I'm thinking I'll have 24 pans of cinnamon rolls.  We will see.  


What I'm Excited About...
I'm excited that November is basically here.  I love the holiday season and the extra special time with my favorite guys.

What I'm Watching/Reading...
I'm finally getting around to reading If You Only Knew by Jamie Ivey.

We have been watching baseball and a lot of football.  We finally watched Solo and we hope to watch Ant Man and the Wasp this weekend too.

What I'm Listening To...
So last week in chapel there was a reference made to Twila Paris and it made a few of us at work want to go back to the 90s.  We have been listening to old school Twila this week.  Tomorrow begins non stop Christmas music for me though.  

What I'm Wearing...
So, I'm loving my Wal-Mart finds lately.  Their Time and Tru brand is my favorite.  I love these two plaid shirts.  I bought the black one and the red one.  

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
I have the Craft & Bake Sale on Saturday so I'm busy making cinnamon rolls this week.

We have Carson's birthday party on Sunday too.  Having a birthday on a holiday week means you have to get creative with when you have his party.  

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
We are going to be spending Thanksgiving with my parents, brother, sister-in-law and my cute little nephew.  Carson also turns 3 on Thanksgiving Day.  
Titus turns 1 the week after Carson's birthday.  His birthday is Thanksgiving Day next year.  

What Else Is New...
Greg turned 33 this past weekend.  We loved celebrating him.  He had to renew his drivers license and he was not happy when he realized that he will be 41 when it expires.  

Bonus: Favorite Halloween Costume
So, this is Carson's 3rd Halloween.  I think his costume this year is my favorite but I've loved his other two as well.

Carson at 11 months

Carson at 23 months

Carson at almost 3

I also linked up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts