Friday Favorites

 Happy Friday everyone!  Time to link up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites.  

I'm enjoying 2016 so far.  We are trying to stay busy and to find little projects to work on.  

I've been working on my goals for the year.  I've been reading The Nesting Place lately and I love it.  I recommend it to any of you for a great read.  It has definitely been a favorite for this week.


Another favorite this week has been reading to Carson this week.  Greg and I were given The Jesus Storybook Bible for Carson at one of our baby showers and we love it.  It is a fantastic Bible for all little ones.  


One of my favorite parts of maternity leave other than snuggling a cute baby boy has been to find new recipes for our family.  I wrote about some of my favorite places to look for recipes on Wednesday.  



This guy is my real favorite of the week.  His little personality is probably my favorite.  I love the Bazinga onesie with a paci and oversized aviators.  

Have a great weekend everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts