Let's Find Some New Recipes From Old Friends

One of my favorite things to do each year is to find new recipes.  Below are some of my favorite places to look for new meal ideas.  Where do you go to find new and tasty recipes?  What are some of your favorites?  I need some new inspiration for the new year.


I have been following Shay's blogs for a little over a year.  Her recipes are some of my favorites.  She uses ingredients that we all have on hand and wants all of us to enjoy making dinner for our families. Her first two cookbooks are coming out on February 1st.  I've already pre-ordered mine.  Check them out.  



One of my favorite recipes from her blog is her Green Chile Chicken Baked Tacos.  They use her Perfect Chicken recipe to help make the meal even easier.  



So, this woman needs no introduction.  If I could sit down with anyone and talk food this is who I would choose.  I LOVE The Pioneer Woman.  I also appreciate her love for butter, cream, cheese, chocolate, need I say more?

I just ordered her newest cookbook, Dinnertime.  I'm excited for it to get here.  Her cookbooks are always so beautiful.


  My favorite recipe of The Pioneer Woman is hands down her Perfect Potato Soup.  There are so many other great ones though.  


I have tried several of the recipes from this site.  Greg and I keep debating trying one of their fudge recipes.  I love fudge and Greg loves all things German Chocolate.  This is quite the combo.  Stay tuned to see if we give it a try.  Hello German Chocolate Fudge



I also love their fun cookbooks.  One of my favorites of the cookbooks is their 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sisters' Stuff.  



I have just recently found this blog.  Meet Siri, she is married to Carson Daly.  Yes, Carson from TRL.  I do not have a favorite from Siri yet, but I know I will soon.  

One of my favorite desserts growing up is what most people call Seven Layer Bars.  We always called them Hello Dollies.  I have no idea why.  I noticed the other day that Siri has made a small change to these lovely bars.  I have a feeling that I will be making her Ultimate Seven Layer Bars soon.  


Andrea with Momfessionals is a close friend of Mix and Match Mama.  She is a Middle School Teacher, so she knows how difficult it can be to get dinner on the table.  She does not post a lot of recipes but she has posted one of our go to recipes at our house.  I had to feature her here too.  She does host a recipe exchange link-up on the last Wednesday of each month.  

Please check out Andrea's Best Pulled Pork.


Happy cooking, baking and making yummy dinners for your family.  

Comments

Popular Posts