Show and Tell Tuesday


Can you believe that today is the last Tuesday of November?   We are days away from December and so close to Christmas.  

I'm linking up with Andrea today for Show and Tell Tuesday.  Today is Christmas themed with ideas for what we want, need, wear and to read.  

I decided to do this for myself, Greg and Carson.  

Greg and I actually already have our Christmas shopping done.  We did take this approach for Carson and partially for us as well. 

Greg and I decided that our present to each other this year is a new King size bed.  We were ready to move from a queen to a king so that is our present and we already have it.  Happy early Christmas to us.  We still are doing stocking stuffers for each other.  We may have purchased a want for us on Black Friday as well and that was an Amazon Echo Dot.  We have the Echo in our room but wanted to have the Dot in the living room to work as a speaker system.  They were $29.99 on Black Friday and for Cyber Monday.  What a steal.  I also got cash back on it by using Ibotta.  

Carson's favorite things right now are cars.  His want category for Christmas includes some new Hot Wheels.  

For his need category we got him some big boy undies.  We are about to attempt potty training so Marvel undies seemed like just the trick.

My parents got him some little long sleeve tees for the wear category.  I'm pretty sure they are a few different colors that will be under the tree for him.  

We have so many books but we found Mickey Mouse e-reader books for the buddy at Sam's.  I can't find it on their website but this is a similar one at Target.  

Happy Christmas shopping everyone!







Comments

Popular Posts