Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends!  I woke up at 5 this morning and felt rested and ready to go.  Lucky for me, Carson felt the same way.  He was up at 6:45.  We had a great weekend, but man we were thankful for our extra hour of sleep.

I took a 1/2 day on Friday so I could finish up some of my things for the Craft & Bake Sale on Saturday, things like bake 18 pans of cinnamon rolls.  We decided that it was a good night to eat out, so Mexican it was.  


I know Carson may look like his Daddy, but he can put away the chips & salsa like his Mommy.  My job is done.   




I left the hosue at 7 on Saturday morning, picked up a Chick-fil-A biscuit and headed to the seminary to get set up.  I did really well again this year.  My pans of cinnamon rolls were sold out by noon.  I sold a lot of coaster sets.  I still have some of the Christmas sets, so if you are interested let me know.  Greg and Carson brought lunch and Carson wanted to stay with Mommy.  
Our new shed delivered that morning so Greg spent the afternoon measuring for the lattice skirt and the ramp.  He is so excited.  Carson spent the afternoon at the craft sale having a snack date with his friend Kylie.
Carson and I got home close to 4 and we were exhausted.  He hadn't napped and I had slept 4 hours on Friday night.  We watched football on the couch and ended up like this.
Carson and I were in bed quite early.  

Carson slept 13 1/2 hours and I slept 10.  We needed that sleep before heading off to church.

We enjoyed our pizza for lunch before heading to Home Depot.

I love my little buddy.
When we got home, we picked up and worked on our Taco Dinner because Miss Ashley came over for dinner.  

 Sometimes you just have to prop yourself up on a pillow and talk to Elmo.   

We had a great weekend!  We are excited to go celebrate Grammy's Birthday tonight.  

Comments

Popular Posts