Thanksgiving Break Part 1


Happy Monday friends.  I can finally listen to Christmas music and watch all the movies at my house in peace.  I'm so excited.  It's time to get back in the normal groove of things for a few weeks until Christmas break.  I'll be off work for 6 business days and I'm excited for time with my boys again.  

We had a busy week for Thanksgiving.   Carson turned TWO on Wednesday so we had been celebrating all week. 

I made my Thanksgiving cinnamon roll deliveries that morning and then went to his daycare where we had birthday cookies with his friends.  I love seeing my buddy with his friends.
We left daycare and went to our two year well check.  This kid is growing like crazy.  He is basically three feet tall and doing fantastic developmentally.  

We were ready to party on Wednesday morning so we went to have a special birthday breakfast at Brigs.


He is so fun and he was a big fan of the pancakes.  We had to make a quick stop at Home Depot after breakfast and someone wanted to help Daddy with the wood.
We worked outside some and then spent the afternoon at the playground before having cake and pizza for dinner.


We were up early on Thursday ready to play with our new toys!  We are loving cars at this moment.  

The boys played while I worked on breakfast.  
We were then ready for my favorite part of Thanksgiving, the parade and baking.







I loved making the pies while the parade was on.  We were excited to see all of the balloons and Santa!

After the parade was over we headed over to Grammy & Pappy's house for our Thanksgiving meal.  We may have played with another birthday present from Uncle Josh.  Rocket launchers are awesome.

Apparently all of that fun is exhausting.  We had such a great Thanksgiving.  

I'll recap the rest of our Thanksgiving weekend later.  Happy Monday everyone!  

Comments

Popular Posts