Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!  I hope all of you had a great week.  It has been a busy one for us but I wouldn't have it any other way.  As always I'm sharing some of my favorites this week.

{ONE}
Morning pics with Carson have been my favorite this week.  I'm not sure where my baby went.  He is going to be 1 in just over a month and I'm not ready to say hello to my toddler each morning.  



{TWO}
Wednesday we were Stranded with Erika and Shay and a lot of Halloween candy.  In case you missed it, Candy Corn is a favorite at our house.



{THREE}

I saw this on Instagram yesterday and cracked up.  I'm sure so many of you can relate to this.  

{FOUR}
Happy Flashback Friday to our family pictures done by Lister Photography back several months ago.  We are taking some more this weekend and I can't wait.  Looking at these is definitely a favorite.  I can't wait to see what Gia gets Saturday. 





{FIVE}
Hello Lash Boost!  I am so excited about this new Rodan + Fields product.  I ordered mine yesterday and I'm so excited to share this with all of you.  We are going to be having a Lash Bash on Thursday in Rolesville.  If you are local and want to come check it out let me know.  

Have a great weekend everyone!  Thanks for checking out Friday Favorites today.

Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika and Narci


5 on Friday with April and Christina

 



Comments

Popular Posts