Stranded With All the Halloween Candy


Today I am stranded with Erika and Shay and all we have is Halloween candy.  I'm pretty sure there are worse things in life.  

I'm going to be completely honest with you.  This one was hard for me.  Picking THREE kinds of Halloween candy was not easy because in my mind there is only one kind of Halloween candy that I need.  

Give me all of the candy corn.  Please and thank you. 
We tend to buy the three pound bag at our house.  I'm not sure what that says about Greg and I but maybe in November you will find us at Candy Corn Anonymous.  
 
Since I have to pick three I thought I would add these two.  Don't get me wrong, I love both of these last two options and I think a little chocolate would make me very happy on some island.  I'm just saying I would be perfectly happy if all I had was candy corn.  I do hope that when we take Carson trick or treating this year that we will find a lot of the following two in his bag. 
 
I'm sure we will see some Candy Pumpkins, Mary Janes and other Halloween candy but I'll be at my desk eating my three choices today.  See you next month for Stranded with Erika and Shay.



Comments

Popular Posts