Friday Favorites


It's Friday and we are just a little over a week until Christmas!  I can't believe it.  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  Grab the graphic below and join in on the fun.
{ONE}
I have been in a baking frenzy this past week making these.  They are a favorite for so many friends and family.  We are excited to deliver them to our neighbors this weekend.

{TWO}
On Wednesday, I was stranded with Erika and Shay and only had three Christmas movies to take with me.  My favorite made the list and I loved seeing what everyone else chose.  We have been watching lots of Christmas movies these last few weeks.  It is definitely a favorite at our house.

{THREE}
Carson's favorite this week was our Grinchmas night with our green waffles.  I have a feeling they were Greg's favorite this week too.  We had so much fun making them.



{FOUR}
Wednesday night one of my favorites because it was a girls night for me.  I went to a Favorite Things Party at my friend Christy's house.  We all brought 5 things that were $5-7 and came home with 5 new things.

I decided to take Christmas slipper socks because I am in my pajamas by 6:00 every night and we all need some festive slipper socks.  When I bought them they were 30% off at Target.

I came home with some wine, some Fairy Dust, some Bath and Body works hand soap, some Shea Moisture hand cream and these beautiful word art cards.

Some of the other items were Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream, some Ghirardelli chocolate, Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo, some candles and other fun things.  I had a great time and look forward to using my new things.

{FIVE}
My favorite of the week was my date night with Greg on Tuesday night.  We decided our date night should be watching a movie at home and making Christmas cookies.  We rolled out some sugar cookie dough, baked them and frosted a few.  Nights with my favorite guy are always my favorite.



Have a great weekend everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts