Friday Favorites


It's Friday!  I'm so excited.  It is going to be a long day.  Greg and I are helping out a the student lock-in at church tonight.  Hello no sleep.  I have a feeling our weekend recap will be all about sleep on Monday.  

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites today with Andrea, Erika and Narci.

{ONE}
I've been spring cleaning off and on this past month or two.  One of the things I have been working on is my pantry.  I like to have things in clear containers so I can see them.  The other day they had these containers on a lightning deal for $23.  They are $35 now.  I got two sets and some chalk labels to put on them.  I'm hoping to get them all cleaned up and stocked this weekend.  

{TWO}
This bad boy came in on Saturday and we have been playing every night.  Carson and Greg love it.  It is going to go outside but we have to put sand in it first.  It will blow over with all of this crazy wind lately.  


{THREE}
Tuesday night I went to a  ladies craft night with some ladies from my small group.  We made flower vases with mason jars.  We got to pick some fresh flowers for our arrangement before we left.  
My friend Amy made little flowers on hers.  Most of us just painted one solid color.  I chose navy.  I love how it turned out.  I've had mine on my desk at work this week.  

{FOUR}
Yesterday I shared about some of my guilty pleasures and one of them is chips & salsa.  Apparently that has been passed on to the buddy.

Get it buddy!  We want all of the salsa!!

{FIVE}
I've been dreaming of summer and pool days lately and went back to find these pictures of my little buddy in his pool.  He looks so different.  I can't wait for pool days with this cutie.  


Have a great weekend friends!


Comments

Popular Posts