Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you have all had a good week.  We've had a long week and are thankful for a weekend.

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika, and Narci.

{ONE}
Almost every morning this week my view has looked like this.
I can't say I blame him.  We have wanted to hit snooze and just watch a little tv in the big bed.  We started Finding Nemo on Tuesday morning and have just watched a little each morning.

{TWO}
It is normally 5:30-5:45 before we get home each day and by then we are getting hungry.  We want dinner fast and we want it to be yummy.  Fast and yummy dinners are a big favorite!  

That looked like this on Tuesday.

And this on Wednesday.

We love the mini tacos from Sam's and their cheese dip at Sam's is delicious.  I got the chips and salsa at our local Mexican restaurant because it is cheaper than buying it at the store.  Wednesday was a quick skillet beef & broccoli.

{THREE}
I shared earlier this week about this song.  It is my absolute favorite this week.  It has been on repeat in my car.  Well, when it is just me in the car. 
If you haven't heard it yet, now is your chance.

{FOUR}
My brother bought us tickets for a Braves game later this year so I ordered us new Braves shirts.  They came in earlier this week and they are perfect!

{FIVE}
Family game nights are becoming a favorite at our house!  However, Operation is not the favorite for the two year old.




Have a great weekend everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts