Tuesday Top Three


Happy Tuesday, friends!!  It looks like we all survived Monday.  Hooray! It is almost my father-in-laws birthday.  Happy Birthday to Pappy!

Today seemed like a good day for a Tuesday Top Three for my crew.  


Carson

1. Carson is my little outdoorsy boy.  This is foreign to me.  My pale self lasts about 25 minutes outside before wanting to come in.  He wants to play with rocks, kick his giant orange ball, pop all of the bubbles, play in the sandbox, and just enjoy the sunshine.  He is 100% like his Daddy in this department.  I love that he wants to be outside instead of inside watching TV.

2. His language skills are improving over night.  He is learning new words and phrases all the time and communicates so well.  He is too smart for his own good.  He is witty and intuitive all at the same time.  This is going to get interesting.

3.  He wants to sing and dance all the time.  We have been listening to the Trolls soundtrack a lot lately but these last few days, he keeps asking for more Phil Wickham and will sing at the top of his lungs in the car. 

Greg

1. Greg is so busy at work and is about to get busier.  In the HVAC world, you get very busy when it begins to get warm outside.  He is so great at what he does and is learning new things every day.  

2. We are planning on going to Tennessee later this summer so Greg is working on getting his hunting and fishing license soon.  My boys apparently have dreams of being outside all summer.  

3. With the warmer temps coming that means Greg will be outside grilling a lot more.  We are looking at getting a smoker this summer.  He is also hoping to do a little more wordworking now that he can be outside more.

Me

1. I am in full spring cleaning mode.  I want to purge, organize and rearrange.  I'm trying to convince Greg to build me a new headboard for our bed so I can do some other new things in our room.  

2. If you have been around here long enough, you know that I bake some pretty great cinnamon rolls.  I've found some new yeast that cuts that process in half.  It is awesome.  I plan to try and make some new things here soon with this fast acting yeast.  Woohoo!

3.  I've always enjoyed reading but have never made the time for it.  I'm trying to work on reading at least 2 books a month.  We will see how it goes.

Thanks for stopping by on this nice Tuesday!  Have a great day!  

Comments

Popular Posts