Friday Favorites


It's Friday friends!  I'm so happy.  This is the first week all month that I've worked all week.  I've been ready for Friday and ready for some sleep.  

I'm glad to be back for Friday Favorites.  I was on vacation two weeks ago and last week I was home in the midst of Hurricane Florence.  Praise the Lord that we didn't have any damage.  We lost power for about 6 hours and had a good bit of rain, but that is all.  

When we finally decided to venture out, this was my wardrobe.  Jeans, rain jacket, baseball cap and rain boots.  I love these rain boots.  


It has been busy at work.  We have a traveling art exhibit, we have been sorting all of the books and we have a couple of evening events over the next month.  
Sorting 4,000 is not my favorite.  I'm just happy that we are almost done.

This kid is my favorite.  He had a rough day on Tuesday.  We had a little accident and thought he broke his leg.  He did not and we are so thankful.  He ended up getting his flu shot while at the doctor too and then we we got home we learned his fish had died.  Tuesday was not his favorite day.  I did enjoy all of the extra time with my buddy.

I had to be back at work Tuesday night so Carson and Daddy had boys night.
Building towers is Carson's favorite!  I love how he pats it and says it's special.

Wednesday after we got home from church, Carson helped me with my favorite delivery of the week.  We did an unboxing on Instagram of my Young Living Essential Rewards order.

He thought he was so cool.

I'm a big fan of my oils that I can use for some fall blends.

My other favorite delivery this week came from Amazon.
It was a lightning deal for $9.99 and it has 4 sockets, 2 USB ports and a nightlight.  It also holds your phone on top.  


Have a great weekend everyone!

Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.


Comments

Popular Posts