What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday friends!  I hope your first fall Wednesday is off to a great start.  I'm so happy that fall is here.  I'm ready to share my What's Up Wednesday post for September with you all too!




What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Meatballs
Tuesday: Stir Fry
Wednesday: Out Before Church
Thursday: Grilled Chicken
Friday: Pizza

What I'm Reminiscing About...
I've started my Christmas shopping and I'm almost done with Carson.  I keep thinking about his sweet little face on Christmas morning.  Love this kid.



What I'm Loving...
Fall temperatures are making their way here.  We have been in the 70s and low 80s.  It is so close.  I can't wait for the 50s and 60s. 

What We've Been Up To...
We have been enjoying swim lessons, birthday parties, going to church and playing outside.  




What I'm Dreading...
Nothing at the moment.

What I'm Working On...
I signed up to be a vendor again at the Craft & Bake Sale, so it is time to get to work.  I think I'm going to do some similar things to the past two years.  I know I will make a lot of cinnamon rolls.



What I'm Excited About...
The Braves are in the playoffs and I can't wait!  Greg's Yankees are in too.  We will see how this goes.


What I'm Watching/Reading...
This Is Us is back.  Need I say more? 

I have just recently started reading through The Chronicles of Narnia again.  I love them so much.

What I'm Listening To...
Film Scores on Pandora.  I love it.  It is the best thing to listen to while at work. 

What I'm Wearing...
Jeans, cardigans and all things fall. 
I love this shirt that I got at Walmart.  It is less than $10 too.  I bought a few fun t-shirts from Jane that have fun fall sayings on them. 

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Carson has swim lessons and we are going to a friends house to watch football on Sunday.  Other than that, it is just a quiet weekend at home. 

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
We have our family pictures in October and Greg's birthday!  Two of my favorite things each fall.

I loved our pictures from last year!




What Else Is New...
Not much. 

Bonus: Favorite Way to Eat Pumpkin
I love to make 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins.  Cake mix, can of pumpkin and chocolate chips.  We also love to make pumpkin bars.

Linking up with Shay, Lindsay and Mel.  

Comments

Popular Posts