Weekend Recap


It's Tuesday and we have done some more hurricane prep.  I went out and bought some water bottles and batteries yesterday.  Now to finish up some things around the house.  

I'm going to do a quick weekend recap today.  

We got in from vacation late Thursday and woke up with no groceries so off to breakfast we went.


After breakfast, we needed to find a notary for some documents so we headed off to do that and then I went to get my stitches on my ankle out.  Hooray!  Greg and Carson took my car to get cleaned after our drive.  Adios goldfish and crumbs everywhere.  The payment machine was broken so they got a free carwash.  Hooray!

Greg mowed that afternoon while Carson and I went to Trader Joe's for some of our favorites.
We also got some Reduced Fat Cheese Puffs,  Party Meatballs, Tulips and some other fun things.

On Saturday we smoked chickens, watched football and played around the house.  It was wonderful.  



We also put some of our fall decorations out.  I'll do a fall decor post soon.  I was super sniffly on Saturday evening and Sunday so my view on Sunday was this.

Carson wanted this view instead.

Have a great Tuesday friends!

Comments

Popular Posts