Living Hope


This past Friday, Phil Wickham released a new song.  I'm pretty sure I have been playing it on repeat ever since.  


It is called Living Hope and I highly encourage you to give it a listen if you haven't yet.  As soon as I heard it I knew why he chose to release it on Good Friday. 

I tear up on the third verse. 

Then came the morning that sealed the promise
Your buried body began to breathe
Out of the silence, the Roaring Lion
Declared the grave has no claim on me
Then came the morning that sealed the promise
Your buried body began to breathe
Out of the silence, the Roaring Lion
Declared the grave has no claim on me
Jesus, Yours is the victory.


I love how powerful music is in my life.  There are songs that bring me back to certain periods in my life because they resonated so much with me at various times.  I feel like this is going to be one of those for me as well. 




Comments

Popular Posts