Friday Favorites


It's Friday friends!  Can you believe it?  We have made it.  Classes started at SEBTS this week and we have been busy in our office.  

I'm excited to be back to link up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.

{ONE}

I love these ESV Scripture Journals.  This is the one I just finished using for my study in Colossians.  I'm about to start 1 and 2 Peter and I ordered a new one.  I love having the space on the side to take notes.  

{TWO}
I've been reading this book and it is so good.  I'm trying to finish it up this weekend so I can watch the movie on Netflix.  I've heard so many great things about the movie which is new on Netflix.  Have any of you read the book or watched the movie yet?

Here is the trailer for the movie.

{THREE}
Speaking of books, that is all Carson wants to do at night.  Reading is probably his favorite evening activity.

We get a new book every month from the Dolly Parton Imagination Library too.  If it is available in your area, you should check it out.  

{FOUR}
I shared a little about Carson on Wednesday.  My favorite is that he is doing so well with potty training.  His favorite is when it is cupcake day at daycare.
I think he likes it.  

This was a short favorites post this week!  I'm ready for the real favorite, which is the weekend.  See you Monday.  

Comments

Popular Posts