Friday Favorites


It's finally Friday friends!  This week has went by so slow for me.  Oh well.  I'm not going to be in a bad mood today because my vacation begins at 4pm this afternoon.  Oh happy day.

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.


Here we go...

We have been spending a lot of time outside lately and practicing our baseball swing has been one of my favorites this week.
We still have a ways to go but we are having fun.   Carson has this Fisher Price tee.  I found it on clearance at Walmart last year for $4.  Win win.  

We also had a free trial swim class for the buddy this week.  He loved it.  



We decided to take advantage of their back to school special and sign him up for lessons.  He will go weekly for at least the next four months.  Their special was buy three months, get the fourth month and the enrollment fee free.  I think swimming is going to be Carson's favorite.

After our swim class we had our favorite pizza place.  We love us some Mod Pizza.  We can all get exactly what we want.  

My favorite thing this week was getting to tour our basement at church.  We built a new building a few years back at church with a basement.  They didn't finish the basement at the time so that we could be good stewards of our funds.  The time has come where we really need the space and so it is time to finish the basement.  This past Sunday we all went down to the basement and prayed over the space.  We wrote prayers and Scripture all over the walls.  It was awesome!

I hope you all have a great weekend!  I'm taking next week off from blogging.  

Comments

Popular Posts