Welcome Wednesday


Hey friends!  It's Wednesday and we are half way there.  I know many of you are in the first week of school and just know that Friday is coming.  We are going to make it.  

I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that it is almost September.  I can't wait.  The fall is my favorite season hands down.  I love everything about it.  Bring on the cooler temps, the scarves, the change of the leaves, the pumpkin, the candy corn, the soups and football.  All of it makes me so happy.  Not to mention the fact that September 1st is day 1 of my vacation.  

I've been working on my fall calendar and it hit me that because my vacation starts on the 1st, it will delay my fall decorating day.  I guess it's not the end of the world and the likelihood of me convincing Greg to let me decorate early is slim to none.  

I do have plans to hit up Hobby Lobby and Home Goods asap.  What great finds have all of you found this year at those two?  

I updated my Young Living Essential Rewards order and made sure to add Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Nutmeg and Orange.  I've ordered some fall shirts online at Jane as well that I can't wait to show all of you.  

Here are some fall pictures from last year to get us all in the fall spirit.





I'm linking up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.  

Comments

Popular Posts