What I'm Wearing Wednesday


Happy Wednesday friends!  I thought I would share with you four things that I've bought recently that I love!  They are all super affordable too.

If you know me at all, you know that I  LOVE FRIENDS.  I ordered this shirt on Jane last week and it is a super fun tee.
 These next two shirts I found at Wal-Mart.  They are the Time and Tru line.  They are really cute and were less than $10.  They are out of stock online but I found them in the store.  

 This one is an Amazon find and I can't wait to wear it in the fall with some jeans and booties.  

I need to work on taking pics of me in them but for now this will do.  Have a great Wednesday everyone.  Let me know if you have found some great items lately too.  

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts