Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone.  I'm so glad that it is finally Friday after this crazy week.
I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.

 {ONE}

I love the Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner.  It is the best.  I snagged up some new bottles this week from Ulta and my favorite was the sale price for them.  You don't want to miss the sale on them.  I also ordered the Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield.  I can't wait to try it out.  I love the Living Proof Dry Shampoo.   I also got an extra 3% back by using Ebates.  I love a good deal.

{TWO}
I have felt sniffly and bleh since Wednesday.  I had to run a few errands during my lunch break yesterday so I stopped by Panera to try and cheer myself up.  Broccoli Cheddar soup and a flip flop cookie are definitely a favorite when you are feeling a little under the weather.


{THREE}
Well, it's July so it is time for me to celebrate.  Every year I celebrate Christmas in July for a few days.  I think this year I'm going to watch my all time favorite Christmas movie and just have a few days of Christmas music on Spotify.  Later this month, I'll buy our tickets for Holiday Express at Pullen Park.  Last year they were all sold out in July before I even learned about it.

{FOUR}
I made Andrea's White Cupcakes for 4th of July on Tuesday and they were a favorite at our house.

They were a favorite for my coworkers on Wednesday when I brought in the extras.

{FIVE}
I tried to embed this video but couldn't but I've watched this video about Amelia Earhart a few times and have spent a lot of my free time this week reading about Amelia Earhart.  This story is so fascinating to me.  Check out this video if you haven't seen the newest headline about her.

I'm also linking up with Carolina Charm for 5 on Friday.




Comments

Popular Posts