Friday Favorites


Hooray for the week that I thought would never end has come to a close.  Greg has had a very busy week at work this week and we are all ready for our weekend.

I'm joining Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  Come join the fun.

{ONE}
A good hair product is always a favorite for me.  I've been using the Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner, the Moroccanoil Treatment, and Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo.  I ordered the Living Proof Humidity Shield last week and LOVE it.  
I ordered the travel size to see how I liked it and I got some samples of the Living Proof Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner.  I tried them yesterday and liked them.  All of this humidity has made my hair quite frizzy.  I still plan to use my Redken All Soft but this may be a good change in the summer months.

{TWO}
I've been trying to have more snacks at my desk for work.  I've been bringing some fruit and cheese sticks lately but I can't help it that all I want for my daily snack is this.
Give me all of the chips and salsa.  I love this salsa.  It pairs nicely with the Cantina Thin & Crispy chips too.  

{THREE}
I have had one big non favorite this last week.  Shipping companies have not been my friend.  Both UPS and FedEx have marked shipments coming to me as undeliverable due to incorrect address.   I have not moved in three years.  I get deliveries often and both UPS and FedEx have had terrible customer service through both situations.  I know that online shopping is so popular right now and that they are busy and make mistakes.  The frustration has been both companies trying to blame me or the shipper each time.  Not okay people.  Own up to your mistakes.  

{FOUR}
The best e-mail of the week this week went to IT at work.  We got an e-mail that we were getting new computers.  Oh happy day.  My new computer is my absolute favorite this week.  The screen is HUGE and it makes it so easy to work with split screens.  Thank you IT for making this admin very happy.  

{FIVE}
You all know that I'm on the launch team for Melanie Shankle's new book.  If you head to her blog, there are some freebies for pre-ordering.
Click here to learn about all of the freebies you get by pre-ordering.  Freebies are a favorite for us all and I promise you are going to want to read this book.  

Have a great weekend everyone! 

I'm also linking up with April for 5 on Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts