Friday Favorites


Is it fall yet?  Please say it is.  This 100 degree weather with humidity is not my friend.  Hobby Lobby already has the pumpkins out, let's just say it should be fall.  I am so happy that it is Friday though.  Time to link up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites.  
{ONE}
This book has been a big favorite this week!  I've loved reading it and can't wait for all of you to get to read it soon.  It comes out in October.  I promise that you will want to read it too.  

{TWO}
We finally finished Carson's room and we love it.  He is growing up so fast but I love how fun this stage is.




{THREE}

I love watching this little guy play.  As we finished up his room, he talked to the Peanuts gang for a good 20 minutes.  He apparently had to assure them that even though they wouldn't be the decor of his room anymore that they would still be friends.

{FOUR}
Sometimes at work we have a question of the day and yesterday it was about what Disney character we identified with and then we found this link.  It gives you a Disney character based on your Myers-Briggs.
When you find out you are Mary Poppins, it has to be a favorite.  Apparently I work with a few Mary Poppins, a few Mufasa's, one Elsa, one Cogsworth and one Pocahontas.

{FIVE}
This song has been on repeat for me since Wednesday.  I love the mash up so much.


Have a great weekend everyone!  See you on Monday.

I'm also linking up with Christina for for 5 on Friday.




Comments

Popular Posts