What's Up Wednesday


It is hard for me to believe that July is almost over but hallelujah because that means that fall is just around the corner.  

I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer today for What's Up Wednesday.
On the last Wednesday of the month we answer the following questions.  Link up and join us.


What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Baked Tilapia and Broccoli
Tuesday: Stir Fry
Wednesday: Spaghetti
Thursday: Baked Chicken Foil Packets
Friday: Tacos

What I'm Reminiscing About...
Three years ago this week we closed on our house.  I can't believe it has been three years.  We love our first little house.  You can see my latest home tour here

What I'm Loving...


This guy!  His personality is hysterical.  He makes me laugh so hard.  But time with him and a Sonic slush is just about perfection.


What We've Been Up To...
We took Carson to the zoo for the first time this past weekend.  We lost 5 lbs in sweat but we had a blast.


What I'm Dreading...
I can't think of anything.  Woohoo!

What I'm Working On...
I'm throwing a baby shower with my Mom in October for my new nephew.  We have finished our guest list, worked on some decorations and have our plan for the shower.  Now time to finish all of our planning.  
 
What I'm Excited About...
Well, I'm ready for fall.  Bring on the pumpkins, football, the candy corn, and the fall colors.

What I'm Watching/Reading...
We've been watching a lot of baseball, I watched some Razorback games on Monday night during Arkansas day on the SEC Network, and some FRIENDS episodes just for laughs.  

I've been reading this.  I promise you will want to get this in October.

What I'm Listening To...
I've been in a Hootie & the Blowfish Pandora mood lately.  It's one of my favorite stations on Pandora.  

What I'm Wearing...
Shorts and t-shirts whenever I can because it is so hot!!

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Carson has his last swim lesson and I have a haircut scheduled for Saturday too.  Hooray!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
We have tickets to go see John Mayer and then we are taking a short little beach vacation.  We are excited for some family time!

What Else Is New...

Travel size regimens are here!  This has been something we have all been wanting.  There is only ONE way to get it though.  When you a buy a full size regimen and the Active Hydration Serum, you get a travel size regimen that is TSA approved. 

If you have any questions, I would love to talk to you about this and what regimen would be best for you.  E-mail me at harrison.emily@me.com.  I'm including a special gift for all who order this bundle as well.  That would be two free things for you.  

Also, I'm sure you have heard that Lash Boost is currently sold out.  We are hoping to have it back soon, if you want to try it out let me know and I can add you to my wait list. 

Bonus:What's My Favorite Thing About Summer?
I love grilling with my family and all of the fruit that is so fresh and delicious in the summer.  Bring on the watermelon and strawberries. 



Comments

Popular Posts