Friday Favorites: Father's Day Style


Happy Friday everyone!  I don't know about you but I am so glad it is the weekend.   I'm excited to link up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.

I just have one favorite this week and it is the guy Carson calls Dad.


Greg, you are the best Dad for our little buddy.  He adores you and he is not the only one who does.  

He loves to play cars with you.

To have late night chats with you.

To look as handsome as you.

To have dinner with you.

To check out car shows with you.

To play baseball with you.

To relax with you.

And so so many other things.  I think really he just wants to be with you.  He is your mini me in so many ways and for that I am so incredibly thankful.  Happy Father's Day to our favorite.  



Comments

Popular Posts