Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends!  I know it is only June but oh my word it is so hot outside.  We had a pretty great weekend and I hope you did too.

I left work a few minutes early on Friday to go and pick up my new glasses.  I really like them.  I had planned to leave there and then to the gym and then to get groceries.  However, I was in a little fender bender and that changed my plans.  I'm okay and the other guy was okay.  My car has some pretty good damage, but it is fixable.  

We ended up going to get groceries together after dinner and then ended our night playing board games with the buddy.  That's a win in my book.


We also cheered for our Razorbacks and can't wait to cheer them on in the College World Series tonight.

Saturday morning we all lounged around.  We decided we needed to make cookies too.  
 



We had a yummy roast for dinner and then ended our Saturday playing outside.

Sunday morning it was up bright and early for church.
Someone needed toast and bacon before church.  We had a great morning at church and were so thankful for such a joyful morning.  

We relaxed all afternoon before Carson and I headed back to church that night.  I started a Colossians study and Carson started Chocolate Milk Theology.  We decided we needed a slush on the way.


On the way home we stopped and picked up a pizza to end our weekend.



Have a great day friends.  I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.



Comments

Popular Posts