Time for All of the Summer Check Ups


Happy Wednesday friends!  It is so hot outside and oh so humid.  

I'm thinking it may be time for a haircut and some thinning of my hair just so I have a chance of my hair staying down and fixed past noon.  We will see.  

Monday morning we woke up to a sick little buddy.  Our Monday looked a lot like this.

Watching a lot of movies in the recliner with our blankets.  I love his smile even when he feels bad.  

I spent a lot of my Monday doing some deep cleaning and working on my list of doctors to call for some checkups.  I went to the eye doctor over the weekend and I need to call to schedule my yearly skin check.  If you don't have your skin checked each year, do it now.  I also scheduled my dentist appointment.  Oh yay. Bring on all of the summer check ups.  

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.  See you Friday for my favorites.

Comments

Popular Posts