Weekend Recap: Father's Day


Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We loved our family filled weekend.  

We came home Friday after work and made tortilla pizzas.  Flour tortillas make great pizza crust in case you haven't tried it.  It is a great personal size pizza.  Later on we loaded up and headed for the drive in.  We were ready to see Incredibles 2.


We really liked it.  

Saturday morning we divided and conquered.  I had my annual eye appointment and Carson had a haircut.  Greg took Carson and they made a donut stop first.

When I was done, I met them at Dicks to look for some things.  We left with some pool floats but not before we tried on some baseball helmets.

He looks so big!

We enjoyed our tacos for lunch before going to see Greg's parents.

Someone loved hanging out with Pappy.
After we left their house, we headed to Home Depot, got groceries and had dinner.

Yummy PDQ!

Sunday we celebrated our favorite Dad!  He wanted Red Lobster after church so we obliged.


We treated Daddy to ice cream too.
And we ended our day watching Razorback baseball with the game that took forever because of the rain delay.

What a great weekend with my boys!  I love them both so much.

Linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts