Weekend Recap: Summer Lovin


Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all are doing well this Monday morning.  We had a busy weekend and we loved it.  We have had a crazy few weeks and wanted to enjoy our weekend.  

Greg and I decided we needed a date night on Friday.  We took the buddy to the grandparents and we headed to Brier Creek.  We started with pizza.  
I had the Bronx Bomber pizza.  Greg had a Bourbon Chicken one.  We loved our pizza and then we headed for ice cream.  I ordered one scoop and Greg ordered two but apparently he looked like he needed 5 times what I did.

We ended our night at Frankie's Fun Park with putt putt and batting cages.

We had a great night!

Saturday morning we headed to Pullen Park to ride the train, carousel and kiddie boats.





We may have put July 31st in our calendar so we can get our Holiday Express Tickets.

We grabbed a few treats at Trader Joe's before heading to get Chipotle.


 One of us wanted a Happy Meal instead of Chipotle.  No thank you buddy.

We came home and Greg headed to church.  Carson wanted to make cookies.
I may have also got myself a new Hot Wheels car to keep up with the boys.

We ended our night watching Arkansas baseball and sloppy joes.

Sunday I was finally able to use my Savvy Minerals makeup and I LOVED it.

We spent our afternoon at home playing in our new little pool before grilling.



Hello yummy dinner.

We ended our night watching the Subway Series.  

What a great weekend.  

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts