What's Up Wednesday: June


Happy Wednesday friends!  Can you believe that we are in the last week of June?  This year is flying by.  I'm excited to link up for What's Up Wednesday.  



What We're Eating This Week...
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Italian Chicken Salads
Thursday: Lasagna
Friday: Out

What I'm Reminiscing About...
We are always looking for new projects to do around the house.  I can't believe that this time last year was when Greg redid all of our backsplash.  We love how it turned out.  Now to find the next project.  


What I'm Loving...
We loved our big group dinner on Monday night with so many friends.  
I love these people. 

What We've Been Up To...
We have been trying to take it easy in the evenings so we can enjoy our weekends



What I'm Dreading...
I'm dreading the fact that it is only June and that it is only going to get hotter outside.  Bleh.

What I'm Working On...
I'm trying to plan some fun little family outings for us in July and August.  I'm thinking it is time for a zoo trip. 

What I'm Excited About...
I ordered a pair of Natives the other day and I'm pretty excited to get them in this week.  I also ordered some new summer clothes on Amazon. 

What I'm Watching/Reading...
We have been watching a lot of the College World Series and the World Cup.  Go Arkansas.   

I've also been binge watching Brothers & Sisters on Hulu.  I finished it last week.

We are studying Colossians at church and I've been reading through it several times a week.

What I'm Listening To...
I'm pretty sure this is all Carson wants to listen to.  I can't say I blame him.  

What I'm Wearing...
My new Kate Spade glasses.  I got them last Friday and I love them.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Greg is going to be working some on Saturday, so Carson and I are having a date day.  I can't wait for some one on one time with my best little buddy.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
We always love celebrating the 4th of July.  Carson hates loud noises so we will see about the fireworks.  We may get a few little fireworks to do at home.  We have a lot of birthday parties in July for Carson's friends too.

What Else Is New...
Not too much.

Linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday and Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts