Friday Favorites


Hey friends!  We made it through the first week of 2019.  I can't believe it.  I'm excited to be back for Friday Favorites today with Andrea.  



{ONE}
First up is my latest Amazon purchase.  I've had a few of these ESV Scripture Journals but the other day I noticed that the Illuminated New Testament set was on sale and had a coupon.  
I can't wait for them to come in.  

{TWO}
I don't know about you but the new year brings out crazy organization mode Emily.  I've been hitting up the Rubbermaid bin sale at Target this past week and working to declutter my house.  I love the fresh start that a new year brings.  

I'm also enjoying my new calendar and daily planner that I found at Target too.
I've been using an Erin Condren planner for the last couple of years but switched to The Simplified Planner this year.  It's not quite as bulky which I'm loving so far.  

{THREE}
I may be a big fan of my new favorite desk accessory.  
Sometimes as a boy mom you need a Star Wars Bobblehead.  Hello Chewbacca.  I may have a small Hot Wheel collection on my desk too.  I mean, why not?  

I hope you all have a great weekend!  I'm going to enjoy my Friday by taking my car to get fixed, work and a Wal-Mart grocery pickup.  Do I know how to have fun on a Friday or what?

See you Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts