Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all have had a great week.  We have a calm weekend ahead of us and I can't wait.  I'm hoping to get a Trader Joe's stop in this weekend.  We will see.  

This was hands down one of my favorite views of the week.  This was the sunrise on Monday morning and I don't know how it could have been topped.  It was stunning.  

I've also been getting some fun Target orders in this week and  these are on my favorite list for Valentine's.

Aren't they cute?  Star Wars Valentine's socks in a cute little box.

We have been trying to play games each night this week and game nights with these two are my favorite.
 Yes, that is Star Wars Battleship!  

Okay, so I have a question for all of you.  We have iPhones and I feel like we go through charging cables all the time.  I'm tempted to get a charging station.  Do you have one?  Do you love it?  Help!

I was hoping one of my new favorites would be here by now but it hasn't arrived.  I ordered some Lavender Bath Bombs from Young Living and I can't wait to try them.  I think I may make the splurge and order the Aria diffuser soon.  We will see.  

I'm linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites.


Comments

Popular Posts