What's Up Wednesday: January


Happy Wednesday friends!  I hope you are having a great week so far.  I'm excited to link up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday.
Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Sloppy Joes
Tuesday: Out after Swim 
Wednesday: Out before AWANA
Thursday: Baked Chicken & Rice
Friday: Tacos

What I'm Reminiscing About...
My Facebook memories have been full of 2 month old Carson.  Look how tiny he was.



What I'm Loving...
This Is Us!!!  That last episode was one of the best ones.  It left me with so many questions and it was so heartbreaking for me to watch but it was done perfectly.  

What We've Been Up To...
We have been staying busy and just trying to find slow times when we can.  Carson is doing so well with his weekly swim lessons.  He is doing so much better.


What I'm Dreading...
More cold temps.  I'm glad I'm not further north but still, it's so cold.  

What I'm Working On...
Tidying Up.  Ha, I feel like that is what everyone is working on these days.  

What I'm Excited About...
My birthday is Monday.  I like birthdays, it is fun to look back on the past year and to hope for exciting things to come.

What I'm Watching/Reading...
Our TV has been a lot of This Is Us, Duke basketball, playoff football and introducing Carson to these guys.
He serenaded us with the theme song last night on the way home from swim.

My reading list has been pretty slim lately.  Boo on that.

What I'm Listening To...
Last Friday we listened to some 90s playlists at work.  It was fantastic and now I can't stop myself.  

What I'm Wearing...
I've been loving my Walmart finds lately.  I bought some jeans for $13 over the weekend.  They have stepped it up recently.

I've also been wearing a lot of Valor lately.  It is fun to add a roller to my Essential Oils and wear them more.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Celebrating my birthday and Carson is taking part in one of the Home Depot kid workshops.  I think he will like it.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
I love celebrating Valentine's Day with my two favorite guys!

What Else Is New...
These are two of my recent finds and I love them!  They are both new to me and they are both fantastic.  The shave cream is from Trader Joe's and I bought the blow dry spray on Amazon.

  Bonus Question: Favorite Family Valentine's Tradition
We have always done Valentine's Day at home.  My birthday is a little over a week before and we go out for my birthday but have fun making a special dinner at home for the three of us and just spending intentional time together.  We exchange our Valentine gifts and just have a chill evening.  It is perfect!














Comments

Popular Posts