Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We did and I realized this morning how I barely took any pictures all weekend.  Oh well.  I enjoyed time with my boys.

Friday night we opted for dinner out.  Normally I do my grocery pickup right after work but I wasn't sure what my car situation would be since I had to take it in.  I delayed my pickup time and all three of us picked them up.  We had to get dinner first though.


Aren't they so cute?  Carson talked our ears off all night long.  

We went by Sam's and Walmart on the way home.  It was rainy and all of us were in bed pretty early.  

Saturday morning we relaxed and just lounged around the house.  

We colored.

We ate lunch with Buzz.

And instead of napping we sang in our bed.  

Greg and I went to a wedding that evening so Carson hung out with Grammy.

Church was back to normal on Sunday with having Life Groups again and that made all of us happy.  

We opted to skip nap on Sunday and we all enjoyed the sunshine.  Sunshine has been rare lately so we all loved it.  What a great way to end our weekend.  

Comments

Popular Posts