Hello 2019


Hey friends!  Happy New Year!  

It feels good to be back.  I took most of December off from the blog to just spend with my boys and enjoy the holiday season.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We loved our Christmas at home and our time to relax.  

We enjoyed our Grinchmas day.

We celebrated at church on Christmas Eve and barely managed to not catch something on fire.



We also had fun opening presents on Christmas day.  


Greg and I both agreed that this was our best Christmas yet.  We loved being off the entire week and getting in a couple of dates too.  We went to see Mary Poppins Returns and I loved it.  Go see it if you haven't.  

I'm excited to be back blogging this year and I plan to blog three days a week.  See you back on Friday.  

Comments

Popular Posts