Love Never Fails

It is hard to believe that in less than 60 days I will be marrying my best friend. We are wrapping up our premarital counseling, we have planned out our entire ceremony, we have bought our wedding bands, and even mailed out all of our invitations. I at times are stressed over little details and then there are moments that I have to make sure there are not lots of people around before I let out a shreek of excitement.

This week my mind has been full on the weight of what this all means. I could think of nothing else that I would rather do. I love my sweet boy so much and it is my great honor to be his wife in just fifty something days. The thought of being his wife allows me to understand all the better what it means for me to be a part of the bride of Christ. I have been chosen, I am loved more than I could ever understand, and I get to spend all of eternity with my bridegroom.

My sweet Greg, you continue to amaze me. Every day you choose to love me, you choose to take care of me, you choose to laugh with me, to hold me, and to do everything in your power to make sure that I know that you chose me. I am forever grateful for that and forever humbled to be the one that you have chosen.

So, as we enter these last few weeks before we become man and wife I want to remind both of us to remember that this marriage, this covenant, is one of the clearest demonstrations of the Gospel that either one of us will ever be a part of. I love you sweet boy!

I have had this particular song in my head for the last few weeks and I hope that this song reminds us all of the great love of Christ and what He has done for us.


Comments

  1. Very sweet post! Your love for each other is so apparent! I can't wait to film your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts