Show and Tell Tuesday: Home Tours


It's Show and Tell Tuesday with Andrea and today is all about home tours.
I love seeing how people have their homes.  I learn something from other peoples homes.  

To see my post about our house from last year you can click here.  I also wrote a post here about our house shortly after we moved in.  

Since the last post we now have a completed nursery and we redid what used to be our office.







Our guest room is now a huge pile of stuff to organize.  Hopefully I can post some pictures of it soon.  

We did get this organizing cube from Target for it and this bedding.  All of our walls are gray in the house which makes for some fun color choices in everything else.  Carson's room is painted Bluebird and we bought his paint at Home Depot.  

My brother built us some additional storage in our laundry room.  We still need to stain it but it is so functional.


Here are a few pictures of our sweet little house.  We love it.  It has been a great first house for us.  




 
Even Carson likes Mommy and Daddy's bed.



Thanks for stopping by and seeing our house. 

Comments

Popular Posts