My Wednesday Top Three

One
I don't know about you, but this dreary weather lately has put me in a major soup mood.  Luckily I have found the perfect soup that makes it all a little bit better.  You all know what I am about to say and that is that we should all thank The Pioneer Woman for her delicious recipe.  Check it out!
 
The whole soup starts with bacon, need I say more?  
  

Two
I can officially begin listening to Christmas music without a lot of judgment.  There are still some people who give me the look of it is too soon and by some people I mean Greg.  However, I don't care.  Halloween is over and it is time for the wonderful sounds of Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and so on.
 


Three
I have a confession, normally by now I am about 75% done with my Christmas shopping.  It pains me to say that I have not even started yet this year.  I do have a list of things I want to do but with the soon arrival of my Christmas present for this year it has been somewhat forgotten about.  Greg and I already bought ourselves a new camera to have for when Carson comes so we said for each other this year we could do one small gift for each other and stockings.  I have a feeling it will be simple all around this year and I am okay with that.  I do plan to try and find a few gifts at the Seminary Craft and Bake Sale this Saturday.  If you are in the area, check it out.
 

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! 

Comments

Popular Posts